Saturday

I know I'm not Perfect..



Im sorry Im not perfect
I can only be ME
Im sorry Im not perfect
Perhaps like the girl that you want me to be
I'll do anything to make you happy
Even if it makes me sad
I'll do anything not to hurt you
Neither to make you mad
Sometimes you get angry
we start to fight
And do you know
That i cry myself to sleep at night
Sometimes I don't know
Just what else I did wrong
Sometimes I just don't understand
Why aren't we get along
Every time we fight
I wish you could feel my heart break
Sometimes I wonder
How much more my heart can take
Sometimes I get so angry
I just don't know what else to say
Sometimes I just feel like a game
That everyone wants to play
The only thing I want in this world
Is someone who is true
The only thing I need in this world
Is..... To be love by YOU...
And I'm really sorry, I'm not perfect...





No comments:

Post a Comment